COAR Release Donation Application for Non-Profits
Bend, OR, June 14, 2017 -- The Central Oregon Association of REALTORS® (COAR) will be accepting applications for donation to from local non-profits through September 15th, 2017.
The criteria for those applying consists of:
· Applicant must be a 501(c)3
· Priority will be given to smaller organizations providing basic needs to the community such as food, shelter, clothing and medical services,.
· Decisions will place an emphasis on the number of people the donation impacts or the depth of the impact.
· Political organizations/campaigns, religious activities (religious organizations are eligible for community services), sports teams or individual activities are not eligible
· Funds must be used for programs and not events or marketing.
· Programs and events must take place in Deschutes, Jefferson, Crook or Harney Counties
· Please include a letter of support from a COAR member
In 2016, contributions were made to: Redmond Golfers for Scholars, LaPine Community Kitchen, Grandma's House, Family Kitchen, Oregon Adaptive Sports, DAWNS House, the Shepherds House and Soroptimist of Bend. COAR distributions donations once a year. Decisions will be announce by October 1, 2017.