The Redmond Spokesman print edition is published and delivered by 6:00 a.m. Pacific time on Wednesdays. Articles and classified ads are also accessible digitally n redmondspokesman.com, along with the E-edition view that enables readers to browse the newspaper page-by-page online. Content on redmondspokesman.com is frequently updated.
How can I start a subscription?
Simply go here or click the Subscriptions link in the top navigation bar on the home page at redmondspokesman.com, or call our circulation office at 541-385-5800. You can choose a print subscription with online access or a online-only subscription.
Why should I subscribe?
Knowledge is power. So whether it's news about prices at the pump, weather conditions, classifieds or our award-winning sports coverage, being informed and entertained puts you in the driver's seat.
How will the Redmond Spokesman help me to save money?
- Clip a few coupons and your subscription pays for itself each week.
- Browse thousands of bargains found daily in the Classifieds.
How do I stop my paper temporarily while on vacation?
Delivery of the printed paper can be stopped online through our Subscriber Services option. Simply click this link and log into your account. First-time visitors will be required to register their account in order to select a password and update their e-mail address. Call 541-385-5800 during business hours. Online options available for temporarily stopping the Redmond Spokesman home delivery include:
- Digital Vacation Hold: To stop delivery of your printed paper but ensure continued access to redmondspokesman.com content, please select a Digital Vacation Hold.
- Donation of your newspaper: To stop delivery of your printed paper and donate those papers to a local program, please select one of the following.
- Vacation Pack: We can save your missed papers in a Vacation Pack and deliver them to you upon your return.
What can I do if I have questions about my bill/delivery service?
Call customer service at 541-385-5800
Monday — Friday 6 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Saturday — Sunday 7 a.m. - 12 p.m.
How do I:
- Offer a news tip: Call 541-382-1811 or email email@example.com.
- Correct a mistake or clarify a fact: 541-382-1811
- Get a back copy of the newspaper: 541-385-5800
- Purchase a photo that appeared in the paper: Find the photo online and select the purchase icon next to the photo.
- Submit an item for community listings: Go to bendbulletin.com/planit and click Add Event, or call 541-383-0351 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact the circulation department: Call 541-385-5800 or email email@example.com.
- Contact classified advertising: Call 541-385-5809 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact sales advertising: Call 541-382-1811
How do I search for real estate?
Visit Bendhomes.com, a Central Oregon real estate website, powered by The Bulletin and Central Oregon Association of Realtors.
How can I find past news articles?
Enter a keyword or words in the search field at the top of any page on the website to search for content online.
How can I reach employees at the Redmond Spokesman?
Click on the Staff Directory, listed in the footer at the bottom of the home page.
Where is the Redmond Spokesman's office located?
Our office is on the west side of Bend, on a bluff near Mt. Washington Drive and Century Drive. The address is:
Bend, OR 97702
Send e-mail to email@example.com.
How does the PayMeter work?
You may view two articles for free, every 30 days. This gives you a chance to see what the Redmond Spokesman has to offer, to share article links with friends and family and to introduce you to redmondspokesman.com. After viewing four pages, you'll receive a reminder that you have only one more free view. After reading your fifth article, you may select buttons to Subscribe or Log In if you are a subscriber with digital access to continue reading.
What content is not counted in the PayMeter?
Information available free to everyone includes:
What do online subscribers receive?
Subscribers have full access online to all the articles of the print edition of the Redmond Spokesman, plus all electronic archives. They also have the ability to comment on any article and to view the facsimile E-Edition that replicates the print paper.
If I am a print subscriber, do I automatically get an online subscription?
Yes. To access the full content, simply log in by clicking the Subscriber Sign In link in the upper right hand corner of the home page. If you want to receive the online access only, the charge is less. To purchase a subscription, please go to redmondspokesman.com/subscribe-now and follow the prompts.
Why is the Redmond Spokesman charging a fee for online-only access?
News and information is valuable and expensive to produce. Publishing local news to our website involves considerable additional investment in staff, licensing, software and hardware. As always, the leading local news stories of the day, the events calendar, weather, and much other community service content is available to everyone, without a subscription.